Ian Botham is one of the greatest all-rounders in cricketing history. He was pivotal in England’s 1981 Ashes victory on home soil, which remains one of the most talked-about series of modern times. Botham played in 102 Tests for his country, scoring 14 centuries and taking 383 wickets.
BOTHAM STEAMS IN
- Image-only orders are printed on Fujicolour Crystal Archive DPII professional photographic paper.
- Framed photographs are printed on Epson Enhanced Matte 189gsm.
- Our products are framed and mounted, and come complete with traditional hanging hardware (D ring and cord).
- Our responsibly-sourced wooden frames are 22mm x 22mm and come in three options: black, white and oak.
- We use Clarity+ acrylic glazing and MDF board.
- Our frames are sourced from European materials for quality and environmental purposes.
- All our frames are approved by the Fine Arts Trade Guild.
Our stock photograph size is 8in x 10in (20cm x 25cm). Customers should note, however, that the dimensions of each photograph are different and the end product may be slightly different to the advertised size.
If you would like to order a different size, please contact us via email. As each of our products is bespoke and produced to-order, we are happy to quote for different sizes and specifications.
In the unfortunate and rare circumstance that you receive a damaged frame, we will replace it on a priority basis completely free of charge.