Leeds United’s Peter Lorimer was famous for having the hardest shot in football. When Don Revie’s great Leeds team won a free-kick in the vicinity of the opposition’s goal, the fans would chant ’90 miles an hour!’. The result was often a petrified defensive wall and a goalkeeper who had no chance of saving one of Lorimer’s zingers.
90 MILES AN HOUR
- Image-only orders are printed on Fujicolour Crystal Archive DPII professional photographic paper.
- Framed photographs are printed on Epson Enhanced Matte 189gsm.
- Our products are framed and mounted, and come complete with traditional hanging hardware (D ring and cord).
- Our responsibly-sourced wooden frames are 22mm x 22mm and come in three options: black, white and oak.
- We use Clarity+ acrylic glazing and MDF board.
- Our frames are sourced from European materials for quality and environmental purposes.
- All our frames are approved by the Fine Arts Trade Guild.
Our stock photograph size is 16in x 9in (40cm x 23 xcm). Customers should note, however, that the dimensions of each photograph are different and the end product may be slightly different to the advertised size.
If you would like to order a different size, please contact us via email. As each of our products is bespoke and produced to-order, we are happy to quote for different sizes and specifications.
In the unfortunate and rare circumstance that you receive a damaged frame, we will replace it on a priority basis completely free of charge.